Wednesday, September 19, 2007

The Very Bad Beginning

I thought I would go along the lines of Perez Hilton and start a gossip blog - who was seen where, with whom, what they were wearing, how they looked, were they drunk...BUT I don't like goss, so this is not going to be a gossip site, and it won't begin with who was seen at the Pool Bar celebrating SOMEONE'S birthday, and who won the game of pool, because that would be a total invasion of privacy and possibly employment suicide. So what will I do instead? A shopping site maybe...what great little number I found at the vintage shops? or maybe a recipe site - latest and greatest gluten free recipe? maybe best bargain in Bendigo (best hot chocolate is at Coffee Select) or updates on the crazy things my cat does? Who knows - total ramblings are excruciating to read.

No comments: